As the Sponsorships Manager you will be responsible for making sure that organisation builds strong relationships with established companies within the gaming sector. You will be in close contact with all of our connections to plan business operations for the present and future.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Take the lead in building proposals, bringing together all the necessary elements, including the sponsorship plan, prospect research, coordinating all of the elements of the custom or unique pitch components including concept, strategies, organizing execution
* Preparation of all wrap-up reports to include context/commentary around general success or failure of pitch and next steps
* Find and contact outside companies that will benefit the organisation in the present and future
* Optimize fulfillment and delivery of business practices
* Experience of innovation; seeking income generating opportunities; marketing products and services, and achieving profitable outcomes
* Experience of working with multiple partners to develop new approaches and accelerating improvement
* A track record of marketing leadership supporting organisation success
* Knowledge and understanding of market research
* Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
* Detail oriented, well organized, flexible, and highly motivated
* Experience of working in the electronic sports industry is desirable but not essential.